- Wash the eggplants and cut into small cubes;
- In a saucepan, boil water with the addition of a large amount of salt, boil the eggplants for several minutes and drain into a colander to glass the water;
- Finely chop the cabbage, peel the carrots and grate with shavings;
- Remove seeds from pepper and cut into thin strips;
- Peel the garlic and grate on the finest grater;
- Combine all the ingredients, add spices and vinegar, let it brew for 3 hours;
- Prepare clean half-liter jars and pour over them with steam, boil metal lids for preservation;
- Fill the containers with salad and cover with lids;
- Boil water in a large saucepan and sterilize the jars in it over low heat for a quarter of an hour;
- Roll up with a preservation key and turn over, let cool.
As you know, eggplant is a source of nutrients for the human brain. Even in canned form, such a dish will be useful for both adults and children. The pungency of the dish can be adjusted to your taste.
Type of dish: Snack
Cooking time: 03:30
Recipe author: Vsadu.ru